News & Events
Get in Touch
Assemble Futures bridges the gap between renting and owning your home and is our response to the very real challenge of home ownership in Australian cities.
Assemble Futures allows you to rent your home for five years while you save to buy it, treating it as your own from the day you move in. If life takes you elsewhere and you decide not to purchase, you can hand back the keys and have your bond released as per the standard RTBA process.
Register your interest below to be contacted by the Relationships Team.
The idea is simple; lease your home while you save to buy. Your rent is agreed up front and your purchase price is fixed, giving you stability while you save.
1. Work with the Assemble team to find your ideal home.
2. Sign your lease, with rent agreed for five years. Leases are renewed every 12 months, so if life takes you elsewhere, you have the flexibility to leave at the end of your lease (after giving notice).
3. Sign your contract of sale, locking in the purchase price of your home – this gives you the option, but not the obligation to purchase at the end of the five-year lease term.
4. From the moment you sign up, we will support you on your savings journey, with our free (opt-in) financial coaching program.
5. It takes about two years to build your new home – then it’s time to move in and make yourself at home. You’ll access additional savings support through our bulk buying partnerships, aimed at reducing the cost of living across household goods, services and utilities by at least 20%.
6. Fast forward five years. Time to make it your own! Choose to take up the option to purchase for the original fixed price in your contract or hand back the keys if you decide not to proceed.
A life in an Assemble building is one well-lived. Whether you’re living independently, with your family, friends or pets, we’re committed to fostering more connected, resilient local communities in homes built to last.
We only work with Australia’s most well-respected architects, who hold deep expertise in apartment living. Along with sustainable and durable materials and high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, each building incorporates passive design principles including open walkways for crossflow ventilation of apartments, thermal massing for more comfortable internal temperatures, good access to natural light across all apartments, and connection to nature.
To expand apartment living, we embed communal rooms and functions in each of our buildings, including workshops for messy jobs, multi-purpose rooms for dinner parties, exercise or play, parks and rooftop gardens, and hospitality spaces which provide services for our residents and the surrounding neighbourhood.