Mother’s Day 2020April 23, 2020
It won’t be the usual celebrations for Mother’s Day this year, but there are still plenty of ways that we can make our mums feel special – while not spending too much money on gifts or eating out!
- Create a Mother’s Day themed puzzle using her favourite photo with My Picture Puzzle. An Australian made and owned company who have a fast 3-day delivery period.
- Write a letter – there is nothing more beautiful than kind words from those who love you.
- Put together a slide show of your favourite photos with her and send it via email.
- Have a video coffee date or cocktail hour with her via Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
- Send a care package of homemade goodies or a luxurious package via online gift shop – A Little Luxury.
- Send her flowers via a local florist who is offering contactless delivery.
- Lastly, be sure to check out what’s going on in your area to see what local businesses are offering for Mother’s Day gifts so that we can continue to support them during this time.
Celebrating at home:
- Have a movie night at home and let mum choose the movie.
- Pick a posy of flowers from the garden.
- Wash and detail her car.
- Make a memory box by writing down your favourite memories about her and gift wrap it.
- Create a relaxing bath by candlelight and give her some quiet time with a glass of her favourite wine.
- Set up your dining room like a restaurant and support a local business by ordering in her favourite food.
- Or if all else fails, you can’t go past a beautiful breakfast in bed.
And of course if you are a mum out there yourself, we hope you have a lovely day!