Bridging the gap between renting and owning your home
A life in an Assemble building is one well-lived. Whether you’re living independently, with your family, friends or pets. We’re committed to fostering more connected, resilient local communities in homes built to last.
Bridging the gap between renting and owning your home is our response to the very real challenge of home ownership in Australian cities. We strengthen the social fabric in our buildings. And support our residents by improving financial literacy and wellbeing.
To stay up-to-date on future projects and Assemble news, register your details below.
Rent your home with the option to buy
1. Attend our presentations to give feedback on the design and help build a community you want to live in.
2. Secure five years of agreed rent, with an option to buy at the end.
3. Your home's future purchase price is fixed, so you have a set target to save towards.
4. Start saving early while we’re busy building, with our opt-in financial coaching service.
5. Save for your deposit with the help of our services and bulk-buying initiatives.
6. Once the build is complete, you’re free to move in and make yourself at home.
7. Fast forward five years. Still loving it? Make it your own! For that original fixed price. If life takes you elsewhere? No worries, you have the freedom to leave.
Designing for full lives
Assemble is founded on a philosophy of small footprint living. We follow a clear set of passive design principles to guide us in creating comfortable, responsible and liveable homes.
Assemble buildings improve with age. We use durable materials to build flexible spaces. Our homes have good access to natural light, cross-flow ventilation, and strong connections between indoors and out. Our designs incorporate high quality fixtures and fittings, robust energy systems and integrated landscaping.