Bridging the gap between renting and owning your home
A life in an Assemble building is one well-lived. Whether you’re living independently, with your family, friends or pets. We’re committed to fostering more connected, resilient local communities in homes built to last.
Bridging the gap between renting and owning your home is our response to the very real challenge of home ownership in Australian cities. We strengthen the social fabric in our buildings. And support our residents by improving financial literacy and wellbeing.
To learn more about the Assemble Model or how to join the wait list for available apartments at our Kensington communities, register your details below.
Rent your home with the option to buy
1. View our online presentations and meet with the team virtually to learn more about the Assemble Model and available apartments.
2. Choose your home and secure five years of agreed rent, with an option to buy at the end.
3. Your home's future purchase price is fixed, so you have a set target to save towards.
4. Start saving early while we’re busy building, with our opt-in financial coaching service.
5. Save for your deposit with the help of our services and bulk-buying initiatives.
6. Once construction is complete, you’re ready to move in and make yourself at home.
7. Fast forward five years. Still loving it? Make it your own! For that original fixed price. If life takes you elsewhere? No worries, you have the freedom to leave.
Designing for full lives
Assemble is founded on a philosophy of small footprint living. We follow a clear set of passive design principles to guide us in creating comfortable and sustainable homes that offer natural light, cross-flow ventilation and connection to landscaping and open space.
Assemble buildings improve with age. We use durable materials and high quality fixtures and fittings.