Sales and Commitment Manager
- Flexible working arrangements
- 1000 dwellings in the pipeline
- Opportunity for personal & team growth
- People focused organisation
Assemble is a property development and community management company focused on delivering projects where good design, community and sustainability go hand-in-hand. Assemble created a new housing model, the Assemble Model, providing a new pathway to homeownership, bridging the gap between renting and buying your home. Assemble also publishes Assemble Papers, an online and printed publication about the ‘culture of living closer together’.
We’re looking for an experienced professional with a can-do, customer-focused attitude to join our expanding team. Working closely with the directors, marketing and community teams, the Sales and Commitment Manager is responsible for developing relationships with potential residents. Guiding them through the process from registration of interest to sales/commitment for apartments.
What you will be doing
- Communicating with customers in-person, over the phone & on email.
- Guiding potential residents through the Assemble process, floor plans, applications & contract documentation.
- Building relationships with all potential residents.
- Participating in community presentations & events.
- Developing strategies to improve potential resident experiences & communications.
- Providing an inclusive, productive & motivating working environment.
- Meeting with customers at suitable times which may include after hours & weekends.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in the residential property/real estate industry.
- An understanding of Assemble, the Assemble Model & the core principles being design, sustainability, community & wellbeing.
- Customer-focused, can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.
- Available to work after hours & on weekends when necessary.
- Efficiency organisational & administrative skills.
- Computer literacy in order to communicate reports, results & details of customer interactions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is favourable but not mandatory.
- Agents representative is also favourable.
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Submit your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]