Community Engagement & Partnerships ManagerJune 29, 2020
We’re on the hunt for a Community Engagement and Partnerships Manager!
Assemble exists to provide fairer, more financially accessible, and better designed housing in Australia. Formed in 2010 as a real estate development group with the goal of delivering well-designed apartments in Melbourne, Assemble has transitioned to be an end to end build to rent development, investment and community management company.
In collaboration with the directors and with the appropriate level of support from other team members, this position with be responsible for:
- strategic stakeholder engagement and community development initiatives across all Assemble developments
- provide link between local government (in collaboration with development team), communities, residents, and projects
- build connections with stakeholders, whilst increasing project awareness and advocacy (in partnership with marketing & Assemble Papers)
- lead and project manage roll out of resident engagement activity and service delivery across each Assemble site, including partnerships associated with resident services
- Manage CSR initiatives across the business including resident and community focused programs.
To be successful in this role you will be values-led and focused on driving positive outcomes. We look for talent with intelligence, tenacity, creativity, optimism and leadership. Your communication will be exceptional; you will have sound judgement, be collaborative and also ambitious.
Your background will demonstrate significant experience in working across purpose-led housing development, urban infill developments, major urban renewal sites and/or infrastructure projects within a community and/or stakeholder engagement role. You will be experienced in managing sensitive community issues and have excellent project planning, management and delivery skills
Tertiary qualifications combined with postgraduate highly desirable. Experience in and passion for the built environment essential.
For a confidential discussion contact Niky Ablethorpe +61 422 469 202 or send an application to [email protected]