The Project Coordinator role is to support and assist Project Managers / Directors and broader delivery team to coordinate resources, meetings and project information / activities to ensure Assemble projects are delivered on time and on budget in accordance with project strategy set out in the Project Plan.
Other duties and responsibilities at the direction of the relevant Project Manager / Director.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans in conjunction with and under direction from relevant Project Manager and/or Project Director.
- Organising, attending and participating in meetings, with opportunity to step up and chair / facilitate meetings as required by the relevant Project Manager / Director.
- Document important notes, actions and decisions in minutes through disciplined minute taking including following up on actions at the direction of the relevant Project Manager / Director.
- Timely distribution of meeting minutes.
- Preparing necessary material for meetings.
- Drive and manage scope and project tasks at direction of Project Manager / Director.
- Provide administrative to support to project team as required.
- Developing and implementing strategies as set out in the project plans.
- Ensuring project administration is undertaken in line with relevant Assemble systems and processes.
- Maintain project risk and opportunity schedule in conjunction with relevant Project Manager /Director.
- Compile and manage programs
- Stakeholder management
- Establishing and managing Procurement strategy
- Manage and liaise with accounts and Consultants/Contractors for timely processing and payment of invoices.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Property, Project Management or Construction Management
- Property Development and/or Contractor side experience
- 3+ years demonstrated experience, front end or delivery multi-residential design and delivery management
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Ability to get things done
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge on disciplined file management and other administrative procedures
- Detail-oriented and strong attention to detail
Assemble is a housing developer and community management business on a mission to make thoughtfully designed, sustainable homes more accessible to more people. With a deep respect for people and place, we create communities that embrace diversity, reflect local culture, and nurture a stronger sense of ownership and belonging.
We are a tight-knit multidisciplinary team passionate about providing well-designed and attainable homes across Melbourne’s inner-city suburbs and maintaining a high-quality experience for our residents and community is key.
We value our people, offer competitive salaries and career progression opportunities so you can grow alongside us.
How to apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “Project Coordinator”.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.